Stellar Test and Tag: Professional Testing of Emergency Lighting Systems
Effective emergency lighting can mean the difference between life and death in a critical situation where every second counts. Many companies spend the money to have an emergency system put in place, only to neglect it once installed. More often than not, no one notices that it is not working as intended until it is too late. Emergencies, thankfully, do not occur frequently. Still, it doesn’t help to have an emergency exit system in place if the lights do not work.
Australian standard AS/NZS 2293.2:1995 stipulates that emergency exit light systems should be regularly tested, the processes that must take place during testing, and inspection frequency. We use these standard and sound electrical testing procedures to conduct effective and professional inspections of your emergency exit illumination systems, helping to keep you compliant with the law.
What You Can Expect from Stellar Test and Tag Regarding Emergency Light Testing
Ensuring your emergency illumination is in peak condition to do the job it was meant to do is essential. Failing to do this may negatively affect any insurance claims or result in prosecution, should injuries occur during an emergency. We work strictly to the AS/NZS 2293.2:1995 guidelines to ensure all processes are correctly followed and all required testing is carried out.
- We pride ourselves on the not only meeting but exceeding your requirements. Our testing procedures are designed to be the best, most effective, and most comprehensive in the industry, ensuring that you can count on your emergency systems when you need them.
- We offer fast and efficient service delivery, with friendly, professional service from our team of highly competent, experienced, and suitably qualified testers. Whether testing an Emergency Light, Exit sign, or electrical equipment, you can rest assured of service of the highest standard from beginning to end.
- We believe in effective reporting. Once we have concluded testing, you will receive a comprehensive report outlining what we did, the procedures followed, the outcomes, as well as the date of the next test, as required by law. No more having to read the test tags physically.
Why Choose Stellar Test and Tag?
We offer a wide range of residential and commercial test and tag services to our customers throughout North-East NSW. Whether you require testing of emergency lights for your home, factory, or offices, we are the team to call for fast, friendly, professional service.
- We leave nothing to chance. Ensuring that your electrical machinery, equipment, or emergency systems are ineffective operation is our number one concern. We turn over every stone twice in pursuit of perfection.
- Being a family-owned and operated company, we are large enough to ensure fast and efficient service delivery, and small enough to provide fully personalised service, fully adaptable to fit in with your working procedures and schedules.
- There is no job too big or too small for us to take on. We endeavour to do every job to the highest professional quality standard, regardless of testing one system or many.
About Stellar Test and Tag
We are a prominent provider of electrical and emergency testing and tagging services in North-East NSW. We are fully committed to excellence in everything we do. Contact us today for more information.