Test And Tag
The following electrical tests are required to be completed on the appropriate equipment, depending on the class of appliance.
- Insulation Resistance Test
- Leakage Current Test
- Polarity Test
- Earth Resistance Test
- Functionality Test
- Portable and fixed RCD Test
Once testing is complete and the device identified as compliant and safe, we will apply a compliance label to indicate the testing schedule which applies for this type of device and the date next due for testing.
We provide you with a written report each visit. If we have found something that needs to be rectified we will highlight that in the report and recommend the fastest and easiest solution if we haven’t made the repairs for you already.
The Guiding Document
The document that guides your compliance for the test and tag process is AS/NZS 3760: 2010 – In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Depending on your industry, electrical equipment may need to be tested 3, 6, or 12 monthly. Stellar Test and Tag keeps track of the requirements for your business, and schedules re visits, to take some pressure off you.
Important Information About Test and Tag
Whether you need a test and tag for one piece or one thousand pieces of equipment, we are happy to do it all. We do electrical testing on your appliances and work equipment. Australian businesses have to ensure electrical safety for their employees while at work. Our job is to ensure that all your equipment is professionally tested and passed so that your staff is safe from electrical or fire harm. Regular testing and tagging, along with follow-up inspections, is the best preventative safety method. We are qualified professionals with experience in the industry. It is our goal to exceed your needs regardless of your location or the complexity of your requirements.
Electrical safety services include a visual inspection, test and tag 3 phase, plug replacement, and RCD testing.
What Sets Us Apart From Others Regarding Electrical Test And Tag
What are some benefits to using our professional electrical tagging services?
- Our work will ensure that anyone and everyone who comes to your place of work will be safe from electrical harm or fire hazard, including test and tag for 3 phase setups.
- We will make sure that you are fully compliant with all electrical and fire safety requirements at all times and never allow your safety guard to falter.
- We will come to your premises at a convenient time for you, listen carefully to your needs and design an appropriate safety programme personalised to your property.
We provide other electrical services as well, and we would gladly assist you with any electrical problems you may have within our ability range.
Tips Regarding Test and Tag Equipment
What else might I need to consider about electrical test tags done by Stellar Test and Tag?
- Let us worry about it, and you focus on your business. We have a comprehensive understanding of all the regulatory requirements regarding electrical safety compliance.
- We can work with you to fully customise a report. We will remind you when your electrical equipment is due for re-testing, and we aim to take the hassle of electrical safety out of your hands.
- As your business grows, we understand the more critical and complex your test and tag data becomes. We can handle all your equipment and adapt as your business grows.
If you are not yet certain about your budget or the process involved, we can provide you with a free quote, and we will give you downloadable results of your testing and tagging.
About Stellar Test and Tag
Stellar Test and Tag is a wholly Australian-owned and operated family business based in the Gunnedah region. We provide services to Gunnedah, Tamworth, Narrabri, Quirindi and can service almost all of NSW. If you are further away than that, do let us know as we don’t mind travelling if required. Once your equipment has passed our test and tag procedures, you can expect a return visit from us within 6 to 12 months from the date of completion.
We can further perform electrical tests and tags, emergency/exit lighting, plug replacement, 3 phase testing and smoke detecting device inspections. Our services are cheaper than most electricians; we work closely with each person’s equipment that requires testing and tagging. The test results are provided in a hard and soft copy format and can be emailed to you, saving you unnecessary paperwork. Stellar Test and Tag will also offer a certificate of compliance on completion of the job. We are fully licensed, insured, and 100% focused on the services that we provide you.
Contact us today to speak with an advisor about taking care of your electrical safety needs.